Lets Get Started.
- Download the Toddler Monitor app from the App Store or Google Play
- Charge your Toddler Monitor device using the USB cable provided
- Wait until the light turns green indicating your Toddler Monitor device is fully charged
- Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone
- Pair the Toddler Monitor device to your smartphone using the directions below
Pair your Toddler Monitor device(s)
- Open up the Toddler Monitor app
- Touch the "+" icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Lay your Toddler Monitor device on it's back and shake it
- Select the device when it appears on the screen of the Toddler Monitor app
- Touch the "pair" icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
Hang DECCO the Toddler Monitor on your toddler's bedroom door and SET it from your smartphone using the Toddler Monitor app.
If your toddler tries to leave their bedroom, DECCO the Toddler Monitor will SENSE the motion of the door and send a Bluetooth signal to your smartphone.
You will be notified via the Toddler Monitor app is there is movement at the door and it will help you KNOW that your toddler is on the move.